Keeping the focus is on your beautiful family!
- Pick your favorites that you'll be printing large and displaying prominantly and I'll give it my best!
- If the retouch requests are time intensive or beyond my skill level, I'll provide a quote for the additional services.
I can usually retouch the simple stuff. If you need retouch on the entire session, I may need to contract that out.
- A stray hair or two
- Hair elastic on a wrist
- Bruise or kids' owies depending on their location
- Seaweed or distracting rocks/shells in the sand
- Sprinklers or pipes in the background
- Distracting tire tracks
- Make an image black and white
- Color/contrast adjustment
More advanced and time intensive retouch
If it works with the pose/background and I'm able to make it look good, I can retouch a few. Otherwise I may need to contract it out.
- Simple tucking in here and there
- Head swaps (same pose, position and lighting)
- Thin hair/bald spots
- Bra straps and underclothing peeking out
- Cell phones/keys/sunglasses in pockets (front or back)
- Decrease the shadows/wrinkles on face/neck a bit
- Slim an upper arm or other body part
Additional fees will most likely apply. These will probably be contracted out.
- Many stray hairs or stray hairs across eyes
- Hair roots/hair color adjustments
- Sunburn and tan lines
- Braces or colorful orthodonic apparatus
- Clothing wrinkles
- Double chins
- Lots of tucking in
- Beard stubble
- Eye glass reflections (if you can pop your lenses out for our session that would be best!)
- Adjust spacing in a group
Retouch Request Form
If you don't hear from me within a few hours, please send me an email or text so I can make sure I don't miss your request.
Please submit requests within 30 days of your session and allow 1-2 weeks for retouch.