Baptism & Mission Sessions
- Typically 4:00 on Wednesdays at Leo Carrillo during the school year and later in the evening at select locations during the summer months.
- Available January through September (before the rush of Christmas please)
- Wear your baptism dress or suit or mission attire for missionaries.
- Props optional and welcome - scriptures, CTR ring, flag, etc.
Mini Family Session
- Add-on a 30 minute family session, same location
- The best photos from your mini family session included
- Outfit change welcome
- Upgrade your location with options 5-20 miles from San Elijo Hills
- Choose from our top 20 spots,
- including beach locations or a unique location special to you!
You may ask...
Are baptism photos a thing?
These are totally optional! No pressure to put together the perfect announcement or personalized slideshow to show at the baptism, although if you're planning on doing that already, these will work perfectly 🙂
Not making any new traditions or reasons to feel guilty here!
These sessions are for FUN! I love spending time with the kids (and their really cool Moms!) It's really such a sweet time for them and they're always so excited!
And usually the little girls are getting a new dress and the guys may have a new suit or tie for the occasion so that's a fun way to remember how special they look and feel. Maybe they got a new set of scriptures or a CTR ring to add in the fun - whatever you want to bring to help them remember this special time.
And if you want to use the photos to tell your friends and family a little about baptism and this special time for your family, that's an added bonus!
Mission photos? Along with everything else we need to do to get ready?
I REALLY REALLY hope you'll get some family photos before your missionary leaves. You can add on some extra time for your session for family pics or we can squeeze in a family photo or two in your mission session 🙂
Are they really free?
How about announcements?
I've recently partnered with a wonderful little stationary company out of Saint George, Basic Invite, that makes baptism announcements (along with any other type of invitation or announcement you could possibly need!) They have some great templates and I have special discount code for ordering - I'll send you all that after your session so you don't have to keep track of it now.
I also have some templates of my own that I can help you with ordering or Etsy always has cute ones too!
And if you want to keep things super simple, I make a highlight gallery for every session with some of the highlights - just link to that with the info you want to send out - easy peasy!
Can't wait to celebrate with you 🙂